Janet Valentine will be showing a quilt selected as part of 'The Living World' touring exhibition 2016 - 2017
|Daisy, Daisy, Daisies by Janet Valentine|
Janet says "The piece is called Daisy, Daisy, Daisies and was inspired by the thousands of daisies that grow in my garden each summer. I leave the front lawn to grow, allowing the wild flowers to seed and helping the wildlife.
It was stencilled and roller painted with fabric paints after dyeing the fabric. Machine stitching and couching.
The tour dates and venues are as follows:
- Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts, Westpoint Centre, Exeter: 22-25 September 2016
- Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts, EventCity, Manchester: 2-4 February 2017
- The Scottish Quilting Show, SECC, Glasgow: 2-5 March 2017
- Fashion & Embroidery, NEC, Birmingham: 16-19 March 2017
- Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts, Eikon Centre, Belfast: 30 March – 1 April 2017
- Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts, HIC, Harrogate: 6-8 April 2017
- Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts, ExCeL, London: 20-22 April 2017
|Daisy, Daisy, Daisies (detail)|